Outlook Express Backup

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Carla!

The easiest way is to search for files with the ending *.dbx. (you have to active the search for hidden folders and files). DBX-files are the Outlook Express database files.

These files are normally found in multiple subfolders of your userprofile. Sorry, but i don't know the exact english names.

For every Outlook Express folder there is a file with the same name. For example if you have got a folder named Outgoing there also shlould be a file named outgoing.dbx for a folder named incoming there should be a folder named incoming.dbx

I use to save these files to DVD or CD. When i reinstall my system i just import the files from DVD or CD.

If you want to save your Adressbook to you can export it directly from outlook express or search for a files with the ending *.wab. You have to activate the search for hidden folders and files)

Just copy the file to a Backup media (CD DVD...)

You can import the Adress book after reinstalling your system.

greetings

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später registrieren. Falls Du bereits ein Mitglied bist, logge Dich jetzt ein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor-Fenster leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...